Daedalus is a Spanish company specialized in the automatic extraction of meaning from all types of multimedia content. Daedalus applies semantic, language processing, speech recognition, and data and text analysis technologies to help customers to:
- Analyze and evaluate the impact of what is said in all kinds of social and traditional media (social networks, blogs, newspapers, radio, TV).
- Extract elements of meaning and context from all types of content and social conversations to enable a more focused and effective advertising.
- Enrich and customize all kinds of multimedia and multilingual content to better combine, distribute and monetize them.
- Extract information from financial documents and user-generated content to support risk management and investment decisions.
- Integrate and retrieve information from heterogeneous repositories.
Founded in 1998, Daedalus provides software tools that can be deployed both on-premise and in SaaS mode. Daedalus helps you to overcome the challenges of the 3 Vs (Variety, Volume and Velocity) in multimedia processing.